Buyer ServicesYOUR MIDDLE TENNESSEE REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR DREAM HOME
Buying a home should be easy. Using the wrong buying strategy can lead to frustration and disappointment. The agent you use should know the market and know what strategies will work for you. You deserve an agent who will advocate, educate, and communicate. Every step of the way, I'm here to help.
Here are just some of my unique services that benefit you:
- Not a professional negotiator? Don't worry, that's why you have me.
- Don't want to pay too much? Remember - I negotiate for YOU.
- Busy schedule? I schedule and attend the appointments for you, both during business hours and after hours.
- Unique requirements? Let's collaborate on buying strategies to suit your situation.
- Out of town when "the one" lists? Let's video-chat (Skype/Facebook/Zoom) so you can walk through the property remotely
- Questions about the home's condition? I do “hands on” inspection reviews
- Your dream home isn't for sale? I contact FSBOs and other “off-market” properties
- Questions about financing? I work with the best local lenders who have excellent conventional, FHA, VA, land, investment, and commercial loan products
- Concerns about communication? Helping people buy and sell with confidence is my full-time full-service job. I'm here when you need me, and you'll always be treated like family.
Whether you are buying your first home, moving up, or scaling down, it's my mission to help you get what you want. I'll be here for you at every step to make sure you have the information and understanding you need to make wise decisions. Let's get you into your dream home. It all starts with an easy conversation. Request a free consultation today.
I would love to hear from you about your individual needs. Please fill out the “Get in Touch” form to get started!
FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS
Are you a first-time home buyer? Visit The first time home buyer's page for a quick video explaining the home buying process and information about special mortgage programs for first time home buyers.
The information on this website is for the education of my clients and customers, and is believed to be up-to-date, accurate, and reliable. Statements and opinions are for information purposes only, and are not legal, financial, or medical advice. As your licensed real estate professional, I will give you the information and advice that you need. I cannot make decisions for you, but I can and will do my best to help you make informed decisions.
Request a consultationto get started!