OR SALE 109 Griswold Court, Smyrna TN 37167
This fantastic property has sold, but don’t miss out on these other wonderful homes! CLICK HERE
We love this beautiful all-brick home in the heart of Smyrna! The location is ideal – at the end of a cul-de-sac in a lovely established subdivision. The home features an open plan with vaulted ceilings, a large eat-in kitchen, fireplace, and a fantastic yard. All the bedrooms are downstairs, and the large bonus has a closet area and could easily be used as a 4th bedroom, office, or media room. There’s so much to love:
- Conveniently located just minutes from several parks and shopping
- 2-car garage attached
- Fully privacy fenced back yard
- Large back deck
109 Griswold Court, Smyrna TN 37167 is in the Richmond Place subdivision. This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is just 4 minutes to West Fork Recreation area. It is also 6 minutes to Jefferson Springs, 7 minutes to Lee Victory Park, 7 minutes to Smyrna Wal-Mart, 9 minutes to Front Street, and 10 minutes to Smyrna Library.
- The flat lot is .26 acres with mature trees, landscaping, and privacy fenced back yard
- No HOA
- Quiet established neighborhood
- 3 bedrooms and a large bonus with closet
- 2 full bathrooms
- Primary Bedroom with en suite bathroom and dual walk-in closets
- Garden tub and separate walk-in shower
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Trey ceiling
- 2-car attached garage
Contact me to schedule a showing or make an offer!
Check back soon for interior pictures. In the meantime, here’s a preview:
Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms down + 1 bonus room with closet
Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms
Heated living space: 1772 sqft
Yard: .26 acres
For more information, fil out the “Get in Touch” form! Find out how much your home is worth!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Your real estate success story
- If you need to sell a home [client testimonial]
- VIDEO: Faces of Smyrna TN: Janarty’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Home and Recording Studio FOR SALE
Aaron Lovett is an award winning Realtor in Smyrna, TN. His service area includes Smyrna, Murfreesboro, the remainder of Rutherford county and surrounding areas, including Franklin, Nashville and Davidson and Williamson counties. He cares for the needs of sellers, buyers, and investors. Aaron has lived in Middle Tennessee for over 20 years. He takes pride in helping home buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals.
Share this Post