FOR SALE 4912 Lee Rd, Smyrna TN 37167 SOLD!
This property has sold, but I would love to help you get your dream home. Contact me now for a free consultation!
Is this your new home? This all-brick home on over 3 acres offers plenty of space for playing, gardening, working, or doing anything you like. There is a master bedroom on each end of the house. The home is not in the city, so there are no city taxes and there is no HOA. What else do we love? We hope you will love this comfortable home and gorgeous property. Here are some of the things that we fell in love with, and we think you will too:
- Conveniently located: it is only about 5-10 minutes to shopping, parks, library, medical facilities, etc., and only a couple minutes to Stewarts Creek Schools
- The huge garage has room for cars plus storage and can double as a workshop.
- The beauty of the yard and the whole area
- Uniqueness – large single-level homes on beautiful 3+ acre lots are rare and special.
4912 Lee Rd is conveniently located about a mile from Stewarts Creek Schools. The home is near shopping, parks, the library, medical facilities, and everything else Smyrna has to offer and only about 3 miles to I-24 for trips to Nashville or Murfreesboro.
- Partially fenced 3.36 acres with gorgeous custom brick driveway entrance
- 7’ privacy fence around large backyard
- No HOA and NO city taxes
- Large garage/shop (approximately 30×60)
- 8×24 greenhouse, shade structure, and automatic irrigation system (all included)
- 220v wiring for pool, RV, etc…
- Underground electric
- City sewer hookup conveyance available this summer (that’s the construction going on at the Jordan Rd. side of the property)
|2 master bedroom suites|
2 additional bedrooms/offices
Florida room Patio
|3 Full Bathrooms|
Oak Hardwood flooring
Ceramic tile flooring in kitchen and baths
Gorgeous Florida room
Stainless French door refrigerator washer and dryer, garage fridge, and all built-in appliances remain.
|Fresh paint |
New cedar Posts on front porch
|New garage roof 1 year ago |
New plumbing throughout 3 years ago
Contact me to schedule a showing or make an offer!
Bedrooms: 3 BR + 1 office/guest room.
Bathrooms: 3 Full
Heated living space: 2280 sqft
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
- Your real estate success story
- If you need to sell a home [client testimonial]
- VIDEO: Faces of Smyrna TN: Janarty’s Homemade Ice Cream
- Home and Recording Studio FOR SALE
Aaron Lovett is an award winning Realtor in Smyrna, TN. His service area includes Smyrna, Murfreesboro, the remainder of Rutherford county and surrounding areas, including Franklin, Nashville and Davidson and Williamson counties. He cares for the needs of sellers, buyers, and investors. Aaron has lived in Middle Tennessee for over 20 years. He takes pride in helping home buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals.